Followers

Saturday 1 October 2016

October challenge at Noor Design UK.

Good morning blogger friends.
 
We have a new challenge starting today at
 
The theme for the challenge is CAS or Fussy and Fancy.
 
I think I know which us DT girls will opt for bearing in mind all the gorgeous embellishments at Noor Design.
 
The prize for this challenge is a Crafteezee Collection.
 
I can assure you, you will not be disappointed if your were to win this.
 
Mr postie brought me a lovely parcel this week and of course I couldn't wait to play.
 
I used one of the gorgeous Chandeliers from Scrapiniec
 
 
 
The doily die in the corner is a Sissiz Thinlet by Tim Holtz. The larege pink flower is from a Christmas set but not too Christmassy to be used on other projects - I think I will be using this one a lot.

 
The papers are from Maja Designs Summertime collection. A list of the flowers are listed below with a link to the shop. In my package today was the new Hyacinth flowers, these are gorgeous.
New into the store are the banner sentiment with co-ordinating die. Lots of sentiments to fit many occasions.
 



To the chandelier I added pearl drops using the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen.
Love the wax cord which is available in many colours.
Too the petite double ruffle trim I added 4mm pearl string.
 
 
 
I would like to enter the following challenges.
In the Pink - Flower Power
Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
See you soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful card Sharon. I love all those lovely materials you have used, such a great design and I love all the details too. Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

Love your challenge card its so elegant and fab embellishments its just perfect. Sorry not been around to comment the last few weeks been on my hols and no reliable wifi. You have made some amazing creations while I've been away so talented Love and hugs Carole x

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely card, Sharon, with that pretty, shiny "thinking of you" banner! Loving the dainty lace layers and pretty chandelier embellished with pearls! Beautiful creation. Hoping all is going well with you, and that your week-end is enjoyable. hugs, de

Kat W said...

An absolutely gorgeous combination of papers and embellies, and the chipboard chandelier is fab :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...