Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

Inspiration card for The Ribbon Girl

Good Evening blogger friends.
 
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter. Have you over indulged in chocolate!!!
 
We had our Granddaughter Evie for three days and our Grandson Brandon on Saturday. Had a lovely time but my goodness, were we ready for a rest once she had gone home.
 
 
I am here to show you my inspiration card for
 
The Ribbon Girl.

Click on the Thumbnails at the bottom of the post to be taken to the products.

The gorgeous papers are from the Coffee in the Arbour paper pack by Maja Design.
 
 
The lace is Eleanor white embroidered and the sheer Ribbon is 25mm Grape sheer.
I added cheesecloth between the layers and string pearl to the butterflies.
 
 
The gorgeous flowers consist of  Ballerina Blossoms in white,
40mm Daisy in white and pink, pink flower from the pastel pretty blooms pack, 10mm white open rose, tiny pale pink and tiny white rose buds.
 



I would like to enter the following challenges

Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - Pearl or gems
Dream Valley challenge - Girlie
Paradise of Magnolia - Dies and Punches
Vintage Stamping challenge - Lots of layers
Inspiration destination - Anything goes
Create and Inspire - Anything goes

Thank you all for stopping by today.
 
I hope you all have a lovely week and I will see you again soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 


11 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Sharon! i love this Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully! Love the design (as always) and all the beautiful details.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love all the lush embellies especially that yummy ribbon. Fab colouring too :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I was posting my card at Dream Valley Challenges and I saw your lovely card (right next to mine). I just wanted you to know how beautiful it is and how much I liked it. I then had to have a snoop around your blog and I am now your latest follower!

ADA said...

Prachtige kaart heel erg mooi geworden.
GROETJES ADA

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, a fabulous image and I love all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

R.V.Cards said...

Hoi Sharon
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

brenda said...

Another of your masterpieces Sharon, beautifully coloured and embellished.

Many thanks for sharing with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Anne said...

Really pretty Sharon, you always add such lovely little touches to your cards.
You forget what hard work children are!!

Anne x

Beth Brovold said...

Oh Sharon this is simply DIVINE!! So beautifully coloured and designed...not to mention all your lovely embellishments!!!! Enjoy your day...oh and thank you so much for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Marlene Atkinson said...

Wow This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous Tilda image and the colours and layout is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge.
Marlene
I have some candy on my blog. http://cardsmadebymarlene.co.uk

Flo said...

Just gorgeous as always Sharon :) Love the design and all lovelies embellishments! Have a beautiful week-end! Hugs, Flo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...