Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

Inspiration post for The Ribbon Girl

Good afternoon.
 
Are you all having a  lovely weekend?  Who has got their crafty head on?
 
I  made this card today for my inspiration post for
The Ribbon Girl.

Before I show you my card I have some fabulous news.
The Ribbon Girl are now selling

Designer papers.

Pion Papers

Maja Design

Lemoncraft

The Pion papers are available now and the Maja Design and Lemoncraft will be available from 1st March.
How exciting.
 
I have used the oh so cute Miss You Tilda. 
 

My DT pack arrived whilst I was making this card so I had to use one of the new fabric flowers - the large white flower on the left of the display.
 
All the products I have used are linked to the shop at the bottom of this post.


 
I have taken close ups of the flowers so the you can see them is more detail.
 


 
I would like to enter the following challenges
 
Deep Ocean - Lovely Lace
The Stamping Boutique - Ribbon and/or Lace 
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything goes
 
Thank you all for stopping by and for you lovely and appreciated comments.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a lovely week.
 
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x


16 comments:

Margreet said...

Stunning card Sharon...love your coloring, shape of the card, the flowers, the papers....I love everything!
Did you see I have blogcandy, if you like?
Have a great weekend!
xxx Margreet

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Sharon!! Just popped in to take a look...WOW she's GORGEOUS!! What a beautifully designed and coloured card!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and love all the embellishments esp that silver butterfly !
Hugs, Karen

Lozzy said...

So pretty Sharon and Miss You Tilda is beautiful with your colouring..Hugs Lozzy xx have a lovely weekend

JenniferD said...

Ooooh Wow it is Stunning I have missed my visits here will be catching up in the next few weeks on all your Gorgeous Cards now I am back. :)

Ribbon Girl said...

what a lovely card Sharon, really pretty! Mary x

Helen said...

Those flowers are simply gorgeous! I especially like the white daisy. Thank you for giving us a close up view Sharon, your cards are always so pretty!

Marta's Designs said...

Beautiful card. Love everything. Especially the flowers, they gorgeous :)
Marta xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous caard Sharon! A fab design and the flowers look great. I like the pearl/glitter brad on the bow too. Beautiful made! hugs, Marlies

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card I will certainly need to take a look t the new papers Love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sharon, so pretty
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

Another beauty, Sharon!

with much love, Mags B xxx

Wendy Koorevaar said...

Such a gorgeous creation! Very sweet and a beautiful design!

Hugs,
Wendy

Anke said...

Hi Nellie, your creation is so lovely. I love all the details!
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.
hugs Anke

Anne said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon, your work is so pretty.
Hope Hubby is doing ok

Anne xx

Kelly said...

Your card is so gorgeous, love Tilda, she is awesome! You always use the best embellishments! Hugs Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...