Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Inspiration for Noor Design UK

Good morning.
 
I hope  you  are all having a lovely week.
 
I  am showing you a card I made for Russ's niece's wedding which we attended last weekend. It was one of the most relaxed and happiest of days. The bride and groom looked so happy.
 
 
I have used this heart for a few wedding cards but this time I made an easel card.
 
 
I love this cute cupid die but I think my favourite die for the time being has to be the gorgeous die on the left on the photo above. This is so pretty.
 
 
I fussy cut the image so that it would fit onto the heart die.
 

 
The wedding text and mount is perfect for making sure the heart stays in place.
 

 
I would like to enter the following challenges.
 
Crafty Creations - Hearts.
Live and Love Crafts - Love is in the air
 
 Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs Sharon.x
 

 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful romantic wedding card Sharon!! A lovely shape, beautiful embellished and you have used very nice dies too! A fantastic design! hugs, Marlies

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed card...enjoy your weekend.xx
 {aNNie}

Heather said...

A beautiful card Sharon, a lovely design with gorgeous colour combo........your image is delightful and what fabulous embellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sharon, such a fabulous design and gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,
What a beautiful and elegant wedding card! And I can see lilac/purple is still in fashion. :-) Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...