Followers

Sunday 22 December 2013

Swirly Fir Tree.

Good evening friends.
 
I hope you are all well.
 
I have another Christmas card to show you today using the Swirly Fir Tree stamp from LOTV. I really enjoyed using this stamp as it takes no time to colour but is gorgeous.
 
 
I have used a paper pad from Simple Stories, 25 days of Christmas. This was a candy win and I have tried to add a link but the only info I can find is for the single 12 x 12 sheets.
 
 
I am now using a programme called Picassa to add the details to my cards and so far I am loving it. It has a fab facility for straightening photos which I find very useful as I usually I take no end of piccies  just to get them straight.
 
 
The Berries and the cinnamon stick are from Anne Marie Designs but I am having trouble linking the products through Inlinkz so I have linked the wording. The snowflake die is from Memory Box.
The raffia ribbon is from the Christmas isle in Asda.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
The Kraftyhands Challenge - Anything goes
 
I will be back again tomorrow with another Christmas card.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
 


18 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sharon.
Sue x

Sue said...

Stunning card Sharon. I really love that image, gorgeous papers and such beautiful embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Sharon.

gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great embellies...wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and creative 2014!
xxx Margreet

Colette said...

Card is stunning Sharon, love the stamp and great embellies. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year,
hugs,
Colette xx

Penny said...

Sharon, the image is gorgeous and so is your card! Love the pretty palette & DP you chose. Love the design die cuts and fab embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card. Have a good christmas x Susan x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. I love the image and all the pretty embellies.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lorraine x

Ingrid Mason said...

I'm sure that your sister and brother in law will be overwhelmed to receive this stunning Christmas card Sharon. I can smell the cinnamon in your wonderful floral embellishment from here. Your papers are so rich and stylish and the Christmas tree is beautifully coloured. Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

CraftyGirl said...

Ingrid is right your card is just beautiful. I love the embellishments and I know your family will love it. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Beautiful card!! Gorgeous image I just love the tree! Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas and a Healthy happy New Year!
Hugs Kelly

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sharon, I love your pretty papers and beautiful image and embellishments.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Debbie Adams said...

I love the dp you used for your card they are so pretty. Love the design too. :D Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Deborah OSAAT DT

Nikki Byrne said...

Love this card and all the embellies :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful cards, with gorgeous embellies :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, Thank you for joining in at OSAAT & good luck Pam DT xx

Joey said...

Nellie this is stunning, your design is so beautiful and I love those embellies. Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands. Joey xx

Chris said...

Wow, Sharon, your card is absolutely stunning! Fab image, gorgeous papers and embellies! It's lovely to see you playing at SGC, however you do need to add a link to your post to be counted in the draw:)
Wishing you a very happy New Year!
Chris
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...