Followers

Friday 27 December 2013

I told a porkie!!!

Good evening friends.
I told a porkie on the last post. I thought that my last post was the last of my Christmas makes but I realised I have 3 cards I have not yet shown you, two of which I will show to shortly.
I have told myself this week that during 2014 I am going to make at least two Christmas cards a month. I left it far to late this year and after finishing my orders I could not face making any for my family. Very naughty of me.  Please do not hesitate to give me a virtual slap if I do not stick to this.
Now for my cards.
The first is a digi from Sassy Cheryl called Admiring the Star and is available here.
This image is available in a coloured version or black and white. Isn't he so sweet.
The papers are from Pink Petticoat. The corner die is by Memory Box and the Fishtails are from Die-namics.
The second card uses the Swirly Fir Tree from LOTV - very similar to the card I posted earlier in the week using this image.

 
The papers are again from Pink Petticoat and the Border die from Memory Box.

If you would like any more information about the products used to create these cards, please contact me and I will provide you with the information.
  I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Happy Campers Craft Challenge - Anything goes
See you all soon and thank you so much for your support during 2013. I love having you visit and returning the visits.

22 comments:

Wendy said...

These are so gorgeous Sharon, love them both.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Sharon. I love the images, beautiful papers and stunning detailing too.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous cards Sharon beautifully presented as always x Susan x

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Sharon, such pretty blues on the first one and I love the Kraft and white papers on the second one.
Pauline
x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Sharon
Hope you're having a lovely Christmas :)
These are wonderful creations hun, I love the fabulous embellies and great images too!
Wishing you all the best for 2014 :)
Kelly.x

Chris said...

Such lovely cards! Both really beautiful! Happy New Year and good luck with your resolution! Chris
x

Debs said...

Two perfectly gorgeous makes as always Sharon - the image on the first one is so cute and the second one is so elegant.
Hope you had a fabulous Christmas.
Debs xx

Margreet said...

Both cards are gorgeous Sharon...wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2014!
xxx Margreet

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards Sharon.
Sue x

Claire said...

These are gorgeous cards, love the designs and elements. Hugs, Claire x

Kelly said...

Oh I love both of them, more cards!! They are so beautiful to admire, love it!
Have a great New Year!
Hugs Kelly

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon these cards are so beautiful. Love all the snowflakes.
Your question re how to link one's blog post. When doing a blog post in which you want to link one of your own blog posts, just open up your specific post you want to link and copy the url address at the top. Then go back to the post you are busy with, highlight the word you want your visitors to click on and then click on the link button at the top and paste your blog post's url.
Hope this answers your question.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

XxJULESxX said...

Just stunning Sharon!!!!

Penny said...

Wow, Sharon these are just beautiful designs! Love both of them! Fab DP, die cuts, and images! :^)
And I thoroughly understand needing to make more cards in 2014! Me, too!
Hugs, Penny

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh Sharon, these are both stunning! Love the layout of the blue one - just fab. Love the Fir Tree image and the colouring and colour combo on that one are just beautiful. I'm going to try and make one Christmas card a week (we'll see how long that lasts) because like you, I fell hopelessly short :( I will be back to badger you re the Christmas card making early next year :) Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

MagsB said...

Sharon, these cards are just so lovely! The simple colour-schemes are so chic!

I intend to make at least 2 chrimbo cards a month in 2014, too! I'm a bit exhausted from having an 'assembly line' system to get them done, even if I like the designs!!! Good luck!!

love Mags B x

Georgiana said...

Beautiful holiday card, especially the gold!

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

sallysbitz2 said...

Both cards are stunning Sharon. Love the layouts x

I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful cards Sharon. Happy New Year to you. Judy x

coops said...

both so gorgeous sharon.i love your designs and stunning images :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Beautiful Sharon. Gorgeous colours and I love the bow.
Thanks for playing along @ That Craft Place.
Lisa. GDT

Mrs O crafty blog said...

gorgeous cards, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...