Followers

Monday 11 November 2013

A new challenge at Besties.

Good morning crafty buddies.
I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend. I certainly did as I went to the NEC on Saturday but more about that later.
 
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at the Besties challenge blog. The theme for this challenge is Lots of layers.
 
 You can always enter without following the theme, you still have a shot at winning one of those great prizes just not the grand prize.
 
I have just realised I have made a boo boo on the card and now I know it is there my eyes are focusing  on it. Have you noticed?
 
 
I have coloured the image using Pro Markers. The papers Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas. I Haven't added the link as they are now deleted.
 
 
The snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart punch which have been covered with glamour dust.
 
 
 
I have added Frantage to the image - hopefully this resembles snow. Around the Spellbinders die I have added liquid pearls in white opal.
 
 
As I mentioned earlier I went to the NEC on Saturday and I had a fabulous day although I was so tired when I got home.  I got there at 9 and didn't leave till 5.  I met two lovely blogging buddies Debs and Claire for lunch - it was lovely to meet you both in person rather than over cyber space. 
Some piccies of my craft stash.
 
 
Apart from the ribbons the embellies are all from Ann Marie Designs.
 
 
Gorgeous Pion papers, Martha Stewart moulds and the bright Distress Markers
 
 
Memory Box dies, LOTV stamps. I also placed an order for the new Jus-Cutz  die cutting machine.
Can't wait to play with this little lot.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Hobby Cutz - Glitter and Sparkle (17.11.2013)
Totally Papercrafts - Glitter (14.11.2013)
2 Sisters Challenge - Christmas Sparkle (15.11.2013)
Creative Creations -  Sparkle and Shine
Imagination Crafts - Glitter and Sparkle
 
Have a lovely week and I will see you all very soon.
 
 Hugs Sharon. xxx
 
/ppr.js" type="text/javascript">

27 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Sharon, I love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.
I am pleased you had a good time at the NEC and now have lots of lovely goodies to play with.
hugs Sue xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh sharon sounds like you had a fabulous ime what yummy goodies you got too. Enjoy

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous design and colours.x

Kaija said...


Your card is so sweet, beautiful colors!
Hugs Kaija<3

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image, lovely colouring and fabby detailing. It was lovely to meet you on Saturday and you certainly have a lovely selection of goodies there to play with too! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - so many stunning details and beautifully coloured image.
It was lovely to meet you on Saturday - and looks like you had a good crafty spend - looking forward to seeing your crafty makes.
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. glad you enjoyed the NEC, I went on Saturday too, but didn't stay as long as you! Sue x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Sharon what a beautiful card. No I can't see your mistake but its terrible when we do something like that because that's all you can focus on even though probably nobody else will even see it! Glad you had a good time at the NEC I'm so sorry I had to miss it this year. Susan x

Jo said...

Another gorgeous card Sharon, those papers look lush! Glad you enjoyed the NEC, looks like some fabby stash!
hugs Jo x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, a beautiful image and embellishments, Looks like you had a great time at the NEC with those goodies. It all looks good to me x Susan x

Anke said...

Lovely card! Great goodies too, lots of fun!
hugs Anke

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sharon. I love the image and all the pretty details.
Glad you had a good time at the NEC, I can't wait to see what you make with all your new crafty stash.
Lorraine x

Helen said...

Very nice stash you picked up at the NEC, I'm sure you'll have fun playing with it. Terrific card, as always, with all the detail.

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and details, a gorgeous card hun. Lovely new goodies too, have fun with them :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Sharon this is just gorgeous, the frantage does resemble snow, I did this also on my Christmas bird card...awesome effect.xx

Marjorie said...

So, so beautiful Sharon.. gorgeous colouring and I love all the sparkle and that gorgeous ribbon:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Kelly said...

Lovely card! She is so beautiful on the bauble and the gorgeous papers, fun to embellish with. I am envious of all your stash! I wish I was shopping with you!!
Have a great day,
Kelly

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card with a fantastic layout and colouring.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the vintage feel of your card.
I'm glad to hear you had a lovely time at the NEC and managed to find so many lovely new crafty goodies.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous sharon.i love your colours and design and your sweet image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Anneke said...

realy gorgeous Sharon and lovely details.
greetings from Ann

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

Lots of lovely crafty goodies for you to play with there.

A beautiful card too. Loving all the detail and gorgeous colours.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Hello said...

This is such a beautiful and very festive card, thank you for sharing it with us for our Hobbycutz Challenge and we would love to see you again for our next one.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Judith said...

Brilliant project - thank you for joining CCChallenge - good luck xxx

scrappymo! said...

I can not see any mistakle...only a beautiful card...as always, of course! lol

She is a sweetie, coloured beautifully and the disign is lovely!
The frantage looks fabulous.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...