Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013


Good Evening blogger friends. 

I would like to say a big thank you to the very talented Nina from Paper Daisies for nominating my blog for the Liebster  Blog Award.  This is a huge compliment and I very much appreciate it.   
For those of you who have not heard of the award, it is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. This is to raise awareness of some of the wonderful talent in blogland.     



When you have received and accepted the award please
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
  2. Post the Liebster Award Badge on you blog
  3. Nominate 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers that you admire.
  4. Leave them a comment on their blog.
There is so much talent in blogland so this was not an easy task but I eventually narrowed it down to 5 blogs I love to visit. Many of the blogs I visit have already received this award so I have given it to 5 blogs who have not yet had this honour. 

My 5 blogs are in no particular order

Suzanne - Suzi Q Crafts
Anne-Elise - Anne-Elise Blogspot
Emma - It's always about Craft
Jayne - Tea, Cake and Crafting
Jaqui P - Crafting Day Dreams

Thank you once again Nina for the fab award. 




1 comment:

thecraftycavalier said...

Mwah! You are a fabulous blogger and a super lovely person. Am sending you the biggest hug. Jayne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...