Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

List of Challenges

Morning friends.

I have no card today but I thought I would share with you my challenge list. I found that searching the web for challenges in which I could enter my cards very time consuming. So, I decided to spend some time (a whole day to be exact) trolling through the net and compiling a list. I will keep adding to this list as I come across new challenges. The list is in alphabetical order and they are linked. I hope you will find this as useful as I have. 

See you tomorrow

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much for sharing Sharon. I know what a huge job it is to get the links etc. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

WOW you have been busy, that's really great - thank you!!

Sue

Penny said...

What a lot of work you did--so generous of you to share! Thank you soooo much! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Penny said...

Forgot to tell you to add Through the Craft Room Door to your Tuesdays. :^) http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/

Penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...